For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes only the consumer's domain name, but not the e-mail address (where possible).We ("Digital Target Marketing LLC" and/or "Blink") collect the domain name and e-mail address (where possible) of visitors to our Web page, the e-mail addresses of those who post messages to our bulletin board, the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, the e-mail addresses of those who make postings to our chat areas, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, information volunteered by the consumer, such as payment information and other information submitted when placing an order, survey information and/or site registrations, name and address, telephone number.
The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web page, used to customize the content and/or layout of our page for each individual visitor, used by us to contact consumers for marketing purposes, disclosed when legally required to do so, at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation, to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our Website and applicable laws or to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our Website.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by visiting here.
To process your payments, we may share some of your personal information with third party service providers who help up process transactions on the site. These service providers are under contract to only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us.
When you visit to our site, ad server companies may collect information such as your domain type, your IP address and clickstream information. You may Opt-Out of third-party cookies by visiting http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/. For further information, consult the privacy policies of: www.google.com
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future, we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically.
Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by e-mailing us at the above address.
Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information. Consumers can have this information corrected by sending us e-mail at the above address.
With respect to security: We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
Web support can be reached via e-mail at web support.
Rights to Your Information
If you reside in California, under CCPA or applicable law, you have specific rights regarding your Personal Information. This section describes the rights that you have under CCPA, or other state laws as applicable, and explains how to exercise those rights.
- Right to Know About Personal Information Collected, Disclosed or Sold. You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection, use, disclosure or sale of your Personal Information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (see “Exercising Access, and Deletion Rights” below), and subject to certain limitations that we describe below, we will disclose such information to you. You have the right to request any or all of the following:
- The categories of Personal Information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources from which the Personal Information is collected.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that Personal Information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that Personal Information.
- The specific pieces of Personal Information we collected about you.
- Right to Request Deletion. You have the right to request that we delete any of your Personal Information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (see “Exercising Access, and Deletion Rights” below), we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your Personal Information from our records. However, we may retain Personal Information that has been de-identified or aggregated. Furthermore, we may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) in order to perform certain actions set forth under CCPA, such as detecting security incidents and protecting against fraud or illegal activity.
Exercising Access and Deletion Rights. To exercise the access and deletion rights described above, please submit a request to us by:
Emailing us at email@example.com
Or filling out the form here:
Do Not Sell My Personal Information Only you, or a person or business entity registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf (an “authorized agent”), may make the requests set forth above. You may also make a request on behalf of your minor child. The request should include your contact information and describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it. In addition, you should provide sufficient information (including your full name, address, phone number, email address, order date, order number, product ordered) that allows us to reasonably verify that you are the person about whom we collected the personal information or an authorized representative. We will respond to consumer requests in a reasonably timely manner. If we require extra time to respond, we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. In order to protect the security of your Personal Information, we will not honor a request if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the Personal Information relates to you. The method used to verify your identity will vary depending on the nature of the request. Generally speaking, verification will be performed by matching the identifying information provided by you to the Personal Information that we already have. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding our receipt of your request. We are not obligated to provide the information set forth above under “Right to Know About Personal Information Collected, Disclosed or Sold” more than twice in a 12-month period. We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
- To exercise the right to opt-out, you (or your authorized representative) may submit a request to us by visiting the following Internet Web page: Do Not Sell My Personal Information Alternatively, you may submit an opt-out request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Non-Discrimination. We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights, including, but not limited to, by:
- Denying you goods or services.
- Charging you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Providing you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggesting that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.